Friday, December 3, 2010

Geek Lantern Corps Status Report

If you're a regular reader you might have noticed I haven't posted in a little while. The primary reason (all though, there are others) is a good friend of mine (and the first honorary Geek Lantern) passed away almost two weeks ago. Although he never did post/comment on here, he told me in person quite a few times how much he enjoyed the blog and looked forward to more on it. This brings me to my main point in posting this, the next few weeks are going to see a multitude of new posts. We have the mandatory Wednesday Pickups (covering the last three weeks of comics), two new features (I've Seen It Both Ways and The Lost Art of the Double Feature), the latest entry into the Circle of Trust, and maybe even some film or graphic novel reviews. In addition to that I've started ranking favorites of this year and most looking forward to things of next year so look for those in January. So keep your rss feeds tuned here, this Geek Lantern isn't out of juice just yet (although I could use a fresh supply of juice boxes if you have them, Hi-C Ecto-Cooler is preferred.)

No comments:

Post a Comment