Thursday, June 3, 2010

Greeting from Sector 2814

So to anyone who is reading this thanks for checking out my blog. It is new so there isn't much to see yet but I plan on there soon being quite a bit. I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite a while, mainly being inspired by some of the blogs I read and podcasts I listen to. These posts will range from the gambit of my interests, covering comics, movies, video games, books (occasionally I read ones without pictures), and maybe even some other random stuff if I get around to it. To hold you over till I get some content up, I revised the Green Lantern Corps Oath for the blog, enjoy.


"In strangest browser, in font never aligned right,
No lame posts or topics shall escape my sight
Let those who worship thought ballons' might,
Beware my power... Geek Lantern's light!"

No comments:

Post a Comment